Tuesday 26 April 2011

The royal wedding

Well here in Oz we have had an extra long weekend and it's back to work tomorrow (oh joy!)
Since I've been home I have been watching TV and you can't go 5 minutes without hearing about the wedding of Prince William and Kate. I'm really happy that he has finally found someone, Kate seems nice but all the hype about it is wearing me out in a way. All these ads and all the "free memorabilia" you can get to celebrate etc. I just feel very weird about it, maybe because it's a change but it really shouldn't affect my life in any way. Is it just me or does anyone else feel this weirdness?

Anywho I shall leave you all with a photo, blast from the past I took this the last time I went to Italy in 2005, it's also when my interest in photography started. I'm being sentimental :)

Sleeping Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment