Wednesday 6 April 2011

DeviantArt vs Redbubble vs Flickr

Good evening loyal readers :)
Tonight I write about a great post that had been written about 3 big sites for photographers. It's well worth reading as it brings up some really great points. Personally my favourite site now is Redbubble. It would probably surprise some people as I have been a member of Deviantart for 7 years and I actually pay them money for a premium membership. One major reason was because I was sick of seeing all their ads all over the place and for a few of their features which they have now given to everyone anyway.
So please if you can spare a few minutes visit and read jdebord's blog!

And finally if anyone is interested here is my Redbubble page TVD-Photography

Have a good night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment