Saturday, 15 November 2014

Let's reboot

I am bringing this blog back form the dead. It has been over 2 years since I last made an entry but I think since I have it, it's time to really use it.

I have updated the layout to make it a little cleaner and more legible and have also decided to make it about photography, travel and money. Bit of a strange mix I know but since I did start off the blog that way I'll just keep on going. I like to make them a little more personal and share my experiences.

A reason I did stop was because I just felt like I couldn't write or had a hard time getting the words out. But since I now wirte articles for a local newspaper in my area and I do some writing online I feel like I can maintain my blog better. I still won't write in it daily I'm sure but I'll try to weekly if I can.

Cheeky Polar Bear






No comments:

Post a Comment