Saturday, 9 July 2011

Make money with Google Adsense

Another installment on how you can make some money from the web. This time we will talk about Google Adsense. Google Adsense is a free program that you can sign up to which will allow you to place ads on your blog and website. As you can see on my page I have 2 ads that are not too distracting and don't get in the way or ruin my blog. If these ads are clicked I make a percentage from Google and can be paid when I make it to $150.  This I must say is no easy feat when you are starting off. One thing you can do to generate more traffic is to backlink your articles. I backlink on Twitter, StumbleUpon, Redgage and She Tole Me. There are plenty more out there that you can use to advertise and get more traffic to your pages though which I haven't started using yet. Because of this I don't get as much traffic as others so don't make as much money.
There is one most important thing to remember about using Google adsense. DO NOT click on your own ads and also do not ask your family and friends to do so for you. If you do this your account will be banned by them. If someone is genuinely interested in the ads displayed they will click on them.
I have written a full article about Google Adsense here --> Make money with Google Adsense

Now enjoy todays random photo :)

Harbour seal

1 comment: